Field Photos of Excavations at High Point Plantation
The aim of the LEAP projects was to publish multi-layered e-publications and develop and link them to associated digital archives. The original LEAP...
EMAP Pague Well - Plan of Roomblock B The Eastern Mimbres Archaeological Project (EMAP), co-directed by Drs. Margaret Nelson and Michelle Hegmon...
This report documents the 2005 archaeological investigations conducted at the North End Plantation site, Ossabaw Island, Chatham County, Georgia. This...
- FEB03 Upcoming Funding Possibilities for Digital Archiving Projects Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- JAN07 Taking a look back at 2015 Posted by Adam Brin
- DEC11 New Resources in tDAR Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- OCT30 tDAR Software Update (Neolithic) Posted by Adam Brin
- AUG31 Digital Curator Job Opening at Digital Antiquity Posted by Brittany Fish
USDI Bureau of Reclamation, Phoenix Area Office (PXAO): This collection contains archaeological information from investigations conducted or contracted for by the Phoenix Area Office (PXAO) of the Bureau of Reclamation. The digital information includes documents, data sets, and images. The digital files are organized into a number of sub-collections and organized generally according to the administrative and functional units administered by the PXAO. Included in the sub-collections are the results of investigations conducted in the past as well as research products for current investigations.