Samples from the fill of a hearth at the Under Penny site, located along the North Platte River in south-central Wyoming, were examined for...
Mesa Verde Black-on-white, mug, Accession AZRU-00001 Catalog #850. Morris FS 3971. CULTURALLY SENSITIVE: NAGPRA ARTIFACT; ACCESS RESTRICTED....
Images from the W4W '11 Excavation at the Lighthouse, Sapelo Island
This resource is a citation record only, the Center for Digital Antiquity does not have a copy of this document. The information in this record has...
This coding sheet was generated by tDAR for portion3 - VARCHAR 77654 column from Modoc Rock Shelter, IL (11R5)-1953 Fauna dataset West Pillar 1/4"...
- AUG18 Back to School! Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- AUG17 Exporting your Search Results in tDAR Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- AUG10 My Summer in the Digital Archaeology World Posted by Kasey Hannan
- JUN24 tDAR Software Update (Obsidian) Posted by Adam Brin
- JUN08 32,863 Tree-ring Dates Uploaded to tDAR Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST), University of Arkansas: The Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST), located at the University of Arkansas, focuses on research, education, and outreach related to geoinformatics and geomatics. Specific areas of research in these fields include GIS, geospatial analysis and modeling, high density survey, enterprise spatial databases, remote sensing, digital photogrammetry, and geospatial data and model interoperability. CAST's research efforts involve new approaches to spatial data as well as the development of new methodologies for analysis of these data.