Samples from eight archaeological sites along Navajo Route 474(4) in Sandoval County, New Mexico, were floated to recover macrofloral remains. Three...
Lamoka Point. 99 cm with respect to the NW corner, 150 cm with respect to the NE corner (Level 3 - 25 cm - 35 cm).
These images show the individual sherds from Peru analyzed by neutron activation at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL). Photographs were...
- OCT30 tDAR Software Update (Neolithic) Posted by Adam Brin
- AUG31 Digital Curator Job Opening at Digital Antiquity Posted by Brittany Fish
- JUL30 Dr. Paul R. Green is recognized for outstanding Cultural Resource Management service Posted by Francis McManamon
- JUL14 Digital Antiquity Announces per File Price Reductions for Digital Preservation in tDAR! Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- JUN18 tDAR in the Field! Posted by Jodi Reeves Flores
Society for American Archaeology 2015 Conference: The Annual Meeting of the Society for American Archaeology provides a forum for the dissemination of knowledge and discussion. The 80th Annual Meeting was held in San Francisco, California from April 15-19, 2015.