This document contains the specialized analyses and syntheses of archaeological data recovered during the excavation of sites on the Santa Cruz Flats....
The Eastern Mimbres Archaeological Project (EMAP), co-directed by Drs. Margaret Nelson and Michelle Hegmon began in 1990, building upon earlier work...
- JUN24 tDAR Software Update (Obsidian) Posted by Adam Brin
- JUN08 32,863 Tree-ring Dates Uploaded to tDAR Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- APR25 Upload your SAA Poster or Paper Posted by Adam Brin
- APR07 Come visit us at SAA 2016 Posted by Adam Brin
- FEB03 Upcoming Funding Possibilities for Digital Archiving Projects Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
USDI Bureau of Reclamation, Phoenix Area Office (PXAO): This collection contains archaeological information from investigations conducted or contracted for by the Phoenix Area Office (PXAO) of the Bureau of Reclamation. The digital information includes documents, data sets, and images. The digital files are organized into a number of sub-collections and organized generally according to the administrative and functional units administered by the PXAO. Included in the sub-collections are the results of investigations conducted in the past as well as research products for current investigations.