Photographs from the 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 Archaeology Open Houses at the site of Fort St. Joseph. Since 2004, the Fort St. Joseph...
Image of on site terrestrial photogrammetry of The Great House. Picture was taken with Galileo Santoni Phototheodolite. Photo is taken of the South...
This Bowl is an example of Style III from the Cameron Creek (also known as Cameron Creek Village) a Mimbres site in southwestern New Mexico on a...
This resource contains artifact photographs from the Phase I, II, and III investigations at site 18ST704 in St. Mary's County, Maryland.
- OCT18 From Bibliography to Archive: The EXARC Experimental Archaeology Collection Posted by Adam Brin
- OCT11 Come Visit Us at the Plains Conference Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- SEP12 Usage Statistics Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- SEP07 Replacing a File in tDAR Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- AUG18 Back to School! Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory: The Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory (MAC Lab) is a archaeological research, conservation and curation facility located at Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum, the State Museum of Archaeology, in southern Maryland. The MAC Lab serves as a clearinghouse for archaeological collections recovered from projects conducted throughout Maryland, as well as collections from private donations (http://www.jefpat.org/mac_lab.html). The digital records for the MAC Lab's collections are available here and are organized according to contributing installation. They are further organised by MAC Lab accession number and/or by archaeological site.