Ceramic vessel form coding key for Ojo Bonito Archaeological Project (OBAP) survey and excavation collections, Heshotauthla Archaeological Research...
Reed Stem Container, Accession AMNH29.0, Catalog #8485. Morris FS 1978. Analyzed by Laurie Webster, 2006. Complete reed-stem container with 2-strand...
This report describes the results of a Phase II archaeological evaluation conducted on site 18ST792 located on a 3-acre parcel in Point Lookout State...
- APR14 Featured Content : Texas Department of Transportation “Peering Through the Sands of Time, The Archeology of the Caddo at the Kitchen Branch Site (41CP220) in East Texas” Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- MAR29 Digital Antiquity Awarded NEH Grant to Develop the Digital Archive of Huhugam Archaeology Posted by Aaron Pugh
- MAR28 tDAR seeks a new Software Engineer to join the team Posted by Adam Brin
- MAR20 Visit Digital Antiquity in Vancouver! Posted by Kasey Hannan
- FEB16 Join Digital Antiquity workshops @ SAA in Vancouver! Posted by Kasey Hannan
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST), University of Arkansas: The Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST), located at the University of Arkansas, focuses on research, education, and outreach related to geoinformatics and geomatics. Specific areas of research in these fields include GIS, geospatial analysis and modeling, high density survey, enterprise spatial databases, remote sensing, digital photogrammetry, and geospatial data and model interoperability. CAST's research efforts involve new approaches to spatial data as well as the development of new methodologies for analysis of these data.