Cotton Cloth, Accession AMNH29.0, Catalog #8395. Morris FS 1888. Analyzed by Laurie Webster, 2006. Deteriorated cotton 1/1 plain-weave cloth. Image:...
The State Parks Board and department personnel have expressed the desirablility of developing a wall finish over the existing caliche material that...
Ekarma 1 Test Excavation 2008 Site Photographs (Fitzhugh). Some photos incorrectly labeled Ekarma 3 (see report for explanation).
This file contains all of the ceramic frequency counts for the excavations that took place on Terrace S19 and S20 of Cerro Danush,...
- MAR20 Visit Digital Antiquity in Vancouver! Posted by Kasey Hannan
- FEB16 Join Digital Antiquity workshops @ SAA in Vancouver! Posted by Kasey Hannan
- FEB13 BLM Carlsbad Adds New Content to tDAR Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- FEB07 Welcome to our new Digital Curator: Rachel Fernandez! Posted by Kasey Hannan
- JAN25 tDAR is now part of DataONE Posted by Adam Brin
Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory: The Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory (MAC Lab) is a archaeological research, conservation and curation facility located at Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum, the State Museum of Archaeology, in southern Maryland. The MAC Lab serves as a clearinghouse for archaeological collections recovered from projects conducted throughout Maryland, as well as collections from private donations (http://www.jefpat.org/mac_lab.html). The digital records for the MAC Lab's collections are available here and are organized according to contributing installation. They are further organised by MAC Lab accession number and/or by archaeological site.