Survey images of site 44PW1880 located at Quantico, Virginia. Within the same project is an accompanying photograph log.
These pottery images have accession numbers between 3300-3399, the majority taken by Thanet Skoglund in a study comparing Late Postclassic pottery...
The aim of the LEAP projects was to publish multi-layered e-publications and develop and link them to associated digital archives. The original LEAP...
- APR25 Upload your SAA Poster or Paper Posted by Adam Brin
- APR07 Come visit us at SAA 2016 Posted by Adam Brin
- FEB03 Upcoming Funding Possibilities for Digital Archiving Projects Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- JAN07 Taking a look back at 2015 Posted by Adam Brin
- DEC11 New Resources in tDAR Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST), University of Arkansas: The Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST), located at the University of Arkansas, focuses on research, education, and outreach related to geoinformatics and geomatics. Specific areas of research in these fields include GIS, geospatial analysis and modeling, high density survey, enterprise spatial databases, remote sensing, digital photogrammetry, and geospatial data and model interoperability. CAST's research efforts involve new approaches to spatial data as well as the development of new methodologies for analysis of these data.