This resource page contains the color photographs of artifacts from Fort A.P. Hill. Site numbers for the artifacts are indicated in the file name.
A series of aerial photos taken from 1947 to 1948 by the California Department of Forestry in Humboldt County.
Batch 3 of Shaw Air Force Base Cold War-Era historic properties. These photos were taken by Geo-Marine, Inc.
EMAP - Reconstructable Vessels Dataset. This dataset includes all recognized reconstructable vessels. There may be additional reconstructable...
- SEP12 Usage Statistics Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- SEP07 Replacing a File in tDAR Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- AUG18 Back to School! Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- AUG17 Exporting your Search Results in tDAR Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- AUG10 My Summer in the Digital Archaeology World Posted by Kasey Hannan
USDI Bureau of Reclamation, Phoenix Area Office (PXAO): This collection contains archaeological information from investigations conducted or contracted for by the Phoenix Area Office (PXAO) of the Bureau of Reclamation. The digital information includes documents, data sets, and images. The digital files are organized into a number of sub-collections and organized generally according to the administrative and functional units administered by the PXAO. Included in the sub-collections are the results of investigations conducted in the past as well as research products for current investigations.