Historic Structures Report, Chapter 1, the Hanford Mills, East Meredith, New York 1846-1930
Author(s): Bruce T. Sherwood
This Resource is Part of the Following Collections
This resource is a citation record only, the Center for Digital Antiquity does not have a copy of this document. The information in this record has been migrated into tDAR from the National Archaeological Database Reports Module (NADB-R) and updated. Most NADB-R records consist of a document citation and other metadata but do not have the documents themselves uploaded.
If you have a digital copy of the document and would like to have it curated in tDAR, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cite this Record
Historic Structures Report, Chapter 1, the Hanford Mills, East Meredith, New York 1846-1930. Bruce T. Sherwood. 1976 ( tDAR id: 118891)
Calendar Date: 1825 to 1949
min long: -75.423; min lat: 41.848 ; max long: -74.428; max lat: 42.518 ;
Individual & Institutional Roles
Sponsor(s): Old Mill Museum, Inc.
Prepared By(s): Bruce T. Sherwood, Trout Creek, NY
NADB document id number(s): 15689
NADB citation id number(s): 000000089337
General Note: Sent from: Bruce T. Sherwood, Trout Creek, NY
General Note: Submitted to: Old Mill Museum, Inc.