Food Animals Utilized By the Garrison Stationed at Fort Fillmore, New Mexico, 1851-1862
Author(s): Paul W. Parmalee
This Resource is Part of the Following Collections
This resource is a citation record only, the Center for Digital Antiquity does not have a copy of this document. The information in this record has been migrated into tDAR from the National Archaeological Database Reports Module (NADB-R) and updated. Most NADB-R records consist of a document citation and other metadata but do not have the documents themselves uploaded.
If you have a digital copy of the document and would like to have it curated in tDAR, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cite this Record
Food Animals Utilized By the Garrison Stationed at Fort Fillmore, New Mexico, 1851-1862. Paul W. Parmalee. 1966 ( tDAR id: 78067)
A.D. 1851 - 1862
min long: -107.3; min lat: 31.783 ; max long: -106.34; max lat: 33.053 ;
Individual & Institutional Roles
Prepared By(s): Illinois State Museum, Springfield, IL
NADB document id number(s): 924524
NADB citation id number(s): 000000122440
General Note: Sent from: Illinois State Museum, Springfield, IL
General Note: Submitted to: Bureau of Land Management, New Mexico