Report On an Investigation of the Brandon Village and the Split Rock Creek Mounds
This Resource is Part of the Following Collections
This resource is a citation record only, the Center for Digital Antiquity does not have a copy of this document. The information in this record has been migrated into tDAR from the National Archaeological Database Reports Module (NADB-R) and updated. Most NADB-R records consist of a document citation and other metadata but do not have the documents themselves uploaded.
If you have a digital copy of the document and would like to have it curated in tDAR, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cite this Record
Report On an Investigation of the Brandon Village and the Split Rock Creek Mounds. W. H. Over, E. E. Meleen. University of South Dakota Museum, Archaeological Studies ,3. Vermillion: University of South Dakota Museum. 1941 ( tDAR id: 81250)
min long: -97.13; min lat: 43.499 ; max long: -96.453; max lat: 43.85 ;
Individual & Institutional Roles
Sponsor(s): State, County, and Local Government
NADB document id number(s): 2015312
NADB citation id number(s): 000000161364