No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Camelid Herding and Enduring Community Identities among the Ayarmacas (Cuzco, Peru) (2018)
- From Heartland to Province: Assessing Inca Political Economy through Material Culture Signatures (2018)
- Multiscalar Analysis of an Early Rival to Inca Power (2016)
- Revealing Pre-Columbian Bundles: Collaborative Student-Faculty Research at the Logan Museum of Anthropology, Beloit College (2016)
- Status and Identity at the Margins of Empire: Foodways in pre-Inka and Inka Cuzco (2017)