Institute of Human Origins, School of Human Evolut
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Archaeological Applications of Optimal Foraging Theory: Employing Bayesian probability modeling to estimate profitability parameters for rare and extinct prey (2019)
- A comparison of two African Mediterranean MSA adaptations: the Cape Floral Region and the Maghreb (2015)
- Employing Bayesian Probability Theory to Diverse Applications Relevant to Archaeology (2018)
- Marine geophysics reveals the character of the now submerged Paleo-Agulhas Plain (2015)
- Using the Present to Uncover the Past: Reconstructing the Ecology and Behaviour of Extinct Large Mammals on the Palaeo-Agulhas Plain (South Coast, South Africa) (2019)