University of California, Berkeley
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- The construction of archaeological practice: Sex/gender and sexuality on the fringe (2017)
- Exploring the Interpretative Roles of Microarchaeology, Ethnohistory and Ethnoarchaeology for Structuring Daily Life in Pre-contact Hawaiian Houses (2018)
- Let the Memory Live Again: Creation and Recreation of Hawaiian Households (2016)
- Queer Feminist Science in Hawaiian Archaeology (2019)
- Social interaction through structured use of space in the early Hawaiian Household (2015)