No description specified.
1-6 (6 Records)
- Archaeological Site Examination A Case Study In Urban Archaeology: Roger Williams National Memorial, Rhode Island (1981)
- Archeological Site Examination: a Case Study in Urban Archeology Roger Williams National Memorial (1981)
- An Intensive Archeological Survey of the Sudbury Training Annex, Sudbury, Massachusetts, Appendices (1986)
- Memorial Boulevard Extension: Canal Street Parking Lot Testing (1985)
- Phase I Archaeological Survey of the East Providence Industrial Highway (1981)
- Phase II Archaeological Investigations: Route 44, Putnam Pike, Glocester, Rhode Island, from Chepachet To the Connecticut State Line (1979)