Cultural Resource Management Consults.
No description specified.
501-511 (511 Records)
- Interim Report On Archaeological Investigations At Site La 80838 a Probable Gobernador Phase Navajo Activity Locus Near Salvador Canyon, San Juan County, New Mexico (1994)
- Interim Report On Archaeological Investigations At Site La 83096 a Small, Early Navajo Residential Base Near Escarbada Canyon, San Juan County, New Mexico (1994)
- Letter Report: TUA For Construction of Proposed Trunk C Extension Loop, Hart Canyon Pipeline (1996)
- Monitoring of Site La 109378 In Compliance With BLM Cultural Resources Stipulations (1996)
- Proposed Treatment Plan For Data Recovery At La 49873: An Anasazi Habitation Site (1993)
- Proposed Treatment Plan For Limited Data Recovery At La 72968: An Anasazi Habitation Site (1993)
- Proposed Treatment Plan For Salvage Data Recovery At Three Archaeological Sites In the Fruitland Coal Gas Development Area La 100696 LA 100697 LA 100698 (1993)
- Results of ARPA Testing At Site La 109085 On the Proposed Rosa Unit No. 151 Well Pad (1995)
- Santo Nino "29" Federal Number 1 Pipeline, Santo Nino "30" Federal Number 1 Pipeline, Santo Nino Compressor Site and the Santo Nino "10" Gathering Line Cultural Resources Inventory Eddy County, New Mexico (1995)
- Sata Recovery Plan For Six Sites On Williams Field Services Trunk Pipeline, East Segment Rio Arriba and San Juan Counties, New Mexico (1996)
- Testing Results At La 83025 On the San Juan 31-6 No. 35E Pipeline (1993)