Fort Lee Regional Archaeological Curation Facility
The Fort Lee Regional Archaeological Curation Facility (RACF) (Fort Lee, Virginia, USA) serves as the repository for federal archaeological collections from across the region.
This collection consists of archaeologically relevant digital resources (photographs, field notes, catalogs, final reports, etc) from RACF. The resources in this collection are organised into projects based on accession number.
Resources are organised into Child Collections by the Accession Number assigned by RACF.
Site Type Keywords
Archaeological Feature • Artifact Scatter • Domestic Structure or Architectural Complex • Non-Domestic Structures • Resource Extraction / Production / Transportation Structure or Features • Agricultural or Herding • Post Hole / Post Mold • Settlements • Encampment • Domestic Structures
Heritage Management • Data Recovery / Excavation • Site Evaluation / Testing • Reconnaissance / Survey • Historic Background Research • Archaeological Overview • Systematic Survey • Geophysical Survey
Virginia (State / Territory) • North America (Continent) • US (ISO Country Code) • United States of America (Country) • Prince George County (County) • Fort Lee • Prince William County (County) • Potomac River • Quantico • Marine Corps Base Quantico
Resources Inside This Collection (Viewing 1-32 of 32)
There are 32 Datasets within this Collection [remove this filter]
- Artifact Data, 4702 Phase I & II, Quantico (2011)
- Photograph Log, 44PW1797, Quantico (2011)
- Photograph Log, 44PW1802, Quantico (2011)
- Photograph Log, 44PW1860, Quantico (2011)
- Photograph Log, 44PW1880, Quantico (2011)
- Photograph Log, 44PW1881, Quantico (2011)
- Photograph Log, 44PW1897, Quantico (2011)
- Photograph Log, Davis House, Quantico (2010)
- Photograph Log, Survey Area 1, Quantico (2010)
- Photograph Log, Survey Area 3, Quantico (2010)