Buford Reservoir Sites 1951 - 1955, Archival Photograph, 0035-0066

Part of the Buford Reservoir Sites 1951-1955 project

Creator(s): Veterans Curation Program

Year: 2012

Summary

Photograph of a person at an excavation during the Buford Reservoir Sites 1951 - 1955 archaeological investigation in the Buford Reservoir area, in Hall County, Georgia.

Cite this Record

Buford Reservoir Sites 1951 - 1955, Archival Photograph, 0035-0066. Veterans Curation Program. Norcross, GA: Brockington and Associates, Inc. . 2012. University of Georgia, Laboratory of Archaeology, Athens, Georgia ( tDAR id: 426122) ; doi:10.6067/XCV8VX0K8V

This Resource is Part of the Following Collections

Spatial Coverage

min long: -84.023; min lat: 34.102 ; max long: -83.963; max lat: 34.154 ;

Notes

General Note: The digital materials in this collection were processed by the Veterans Curation Program (VCP), and include archival photographs, finding aid, original report, oversized material database, photographic material database, and scanned asset key. Additional digital materials held by the VCP include accession documents, additional archival photographs, additional report, appraisal documents, box labels, a burial form, container lists, correspondence, document folder listing, environmental impact statement, excavation report, initial data collection, maps, newspaper articles, notes, oversized material labels, photographic material labels, preliminary reports, records inventory sheet, records removal sheet, sketches, survey documents, and telegrams. For additional information on these materials, refer to the finding aid.

Source Collections

Buford Reservoir Sites 1951-1955 collection stored at the University of Georgia Laboratory of Archaeology in Athens, Georgia.

File Information

  Name Size Creation Date Date Uploaded Access
0035-0066.tif 4.36mb Oct 25, 2016 2:46:59 PM Confidential

Accessing Restricted Files

At least one of the files for this resource is restricted from public view. For more information regarding access to these files, please reference the contact information below

Contact(s): US Army Corps of Engineers Mandatory Center of Expertise for the Curation and Management of Archaeological Collections, St. Louis District