- AUG28 SHA Abstract Project Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- AUG23 Center for Digital Antiquity and Society for American Archaeology Promote Good Practices for Digital Data Access, Curation, Preservation, and (Re)use! Posted by Kasey Hannan
- JUL21 tDAR Software Update (Prehistoric) Posted by Adam Brin
- JUL06 The Antiquities Act: Historical background and Continuing Relevance Posted by Francis McManamon
- JUN07 Congratulations Saarah Munir! Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
PaleoResearch Institute: PaleoResearch Institute was formed to conduct archaeobotanic research in a contract setting, leading the industry in innovation, analysis, and interpretation of the past. Our goals are to maintain excellence in extraction, identification, and analysis of the materials we work with, to promote excellence in the interpretation of those materials and in reports, and to promote development and use of state-of-the-art techniques for the analysis and interpretation of archaeobotanic records. Work conducted in a contract setting is particularly subject to time and budget constraints, so the above must be accomplished in a timely manner. Further, PaleoResearch Institute desires to promote a healthy and fulfilling work environment. We provide the opportunity for each employee to use his/her unique signature strengths to be productive and successful, and promote the concepts of both responsibility and accountability.