Other entries related to work done on the withdrawn lands along the Salt River can be found at the following link:...
Samples from three hearths at Site 48SU1753 in southwest Wyoming were examined for charred macrofloral remains. This site appears to be...
Color negative of placard labeled "Strom Thurmond Roll A-1 12/1/97"; December 1997, during the Archaeological Survey of 3040 Acres at Strom Thurmond...
- JUN19 The Center for Digital Antiquity Presentations at the AZ Historic Preservation Conference Posted by Lani Harrison
- JUN12 tDAR/Center for Digital Antiquity Staff Highlight Posted by Lani Harrison
- JUN07 Digital Antiquity at the Arizona Historic Preservation Conference Posted by Lani Harrison
- MAY23 2018 SAA Abstract Project Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- MAY18 Society for Historical Archaeology Abstract Project 2018 Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
PaleoResearch Institute: PaleoResearch Institute was formed to conduct archaeobotanic research in a contract setting, leading the industry in innovation, analysis, and interpretation of the past. Our goals are to maintain excellence in extraction, identification, and analysis of the materials we work with, to promote excellence in the interpretation of those materials and in reports, and to promote development and use of state-of-the-art techniques for the analysis and interpretation of archaeobotanic records. Work conducted in a contract setting is particularly subject to time and budget constraints, so the above must be accomplished in a timely manner. Further, PaleoResearch Institute desires to promote a healthy and fulfilling work environment. We provide the opportunity for each employee to use his/her unique signature strengths to be productive and successful, and promote the concepts of both responsibility and accountability.