The Fort A.P. Hill Cultural Resource Manager, under the Environmental Division of the Directorate of Public Works within Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia, has...
These images show various excavations related to the 1933 and 1934 Hastings CWA project at Casa Grande Ruins National Monument. The photographs...
- JUN19 The Center for Digital Antiquity Presentations at the AZ Historic Preservation Conference Posted by Lani Harrison
- JUN12 tDAR/Center for Digital Antiquity Staff Highlight Posted by Lani Harrison
- JUN07 Digital Antiquity at the Arizona Historic Preservation Conference Posted by Lani Harrison
- MAY23 2018 SAA Abstract Project Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- MAY18 Society for Historical Archaeology Abstract Project 2018 Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory: The Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory (MAC Lab) is a archaeological research, conservation and curation facility located at Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum, the State Museum of Archaeology, in southern Maryland. The MAC Lab serves as a clearinghouse for archaeological collections recovered from projects conducted throughout Maryland, as well as collections from private donations (http://www.jefpat.org/mac_lab.html). The digital records for the MAC Lab's collections are available here and are organized according to contributing installation. They are further organised by MAC Lab accession number and/or by archaeological site.