The information in this record has been migrated into tDAR from the National Archaeological Database Reports Module (NADB-R) and updated. The attached...
Initial excavations at the Genevieve Lykes Duncan Site (41BS2615) on the 02 Ranch, approximately 25 miles south of Alpine in Brewster County, Texas,...
- JAN24 Research Data on the Development of Wealth Inequality Deposited in tDAR Posted by Francis McManamon
- JAN04 Digital Curator Job Opening at Digital Antiquity Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- JAN02 Looking Back at 2017, Part II: tDAR, Content, and Usage Posted by Adam Brin
- DEC29 Looking Back at 2017, Part I – A Good Year for Grants at the Center for Digital Antiquity Posted by Francis McManamon
- DEC21 “From Library to Laboratory: Developing Tools to Enhance the Use of Digital Archaeological and Other Humanities Collections.” Posted by Francis McManamon
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST), University of Arkansas: The Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST), located at the University of Arkansas, focuses on research, education, and outreach related to geoinformatics and geomatics. Specific areas of research in these fields include GIS, geospatial analysis and modeling, high density survey, enterprise spatial databases, remote sensing, digital photogrammetry, and geospatial data and model interoperability. CAST's research efforts involve new approaches to spatial data as well as the development of new methodologies for analysis of these data.