This "Bowl, Miniature" is an example of Style III from Wind Mountain.
- AUG28 SHA Abstract Project Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- AUG23 Center for Digital Antiquity and Society for American Archaeology Promote Good Practices for Digital Data Access, Curation, Preservation, and (Re)use! Posted by Kasey Hannan
- JUL21 tDAR Software Update (Prehistoric) Posted by Adam Brin
- JUL06 The Antiquities Act: Historical background and Continuing Relevance Posted by Francis McManamon
- JUN07 Congratulations Saarah Munir! Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
USDI Bureau of Reclamation, Phoenix Area Office (PXAO): This collection contains archaeological information from investigations conducted or contracted for by the Phoenix Area Office (PXAO) of the Bureau of Reclamation. The digital information includes documents, data sets, and images. The digital files are organized into a number of sub-collections and organized generally according to the administrative and functional units administered by the PXAO. Included in the sub-collections are the results of investigations conducted in the past as well as research products for current investigations.