Ekarma 1 Test Excavation 2008 Site Photographs (Fitzhugh). Some photos incorrectly labeled Ekarma 3 (see report for explanation).
Archaeological Investigations for the Sigurd to Red Butte No. 2 – 345kV Transmission Project in Beaver, Iron, Millard, Sevier, and Washington Counties, Utah, Volume 1 Appendix A: IMACS Site Forms, Sevier County
IMACS site forms for sites in Sevier County investigated as part of the Sigurd to Red Butte No. 2 – 345kV Transmission Project.
The Boy Scouts of America requested a Phase I cultural resources survey associated with planned improvements to Training Area 7B in preparation for...
- AUG17 A Crowd Sourced User Survey for the Digital Archive of Huhugam Archaeology (DAHA) Posted by Lani Harrison
- AUG16 ASU Student Veterans Honored for their Contributions to Making Archaeological Collections Data More Discoverable, Accessible, and Usable Posted by Lani Harrison
- JUN19 The Center for Digital Antiquity Presentations at the AZ Historic Preservation Conference Posted by Lani Harrison
- JUN12 tDAR/Center for Digital Antiquity Staff Highlight Posted by Lani Harrison
- JUN07 Digital Antiquity at the Arizona Historic Preservation Conference Posted by Lani Harrison
USDI Bureau of Reclamation, Phoenix Area Office (PXAO): This collection contains archaeological information from investigations conducted or contracted for by the Phoenix Area Office (PXAO) of the Bureau of Reclamation. The digital information includes documents, data sets, and images. The digital files are organized into a number of sub-collections and organized generally according to the administrative and functional units administered by the PXAO. Included in the sub-collections are the results of investigations conducted in the past as well as research products for current investigations.