Field Photos of Excavations at High Point Plantation
Correlation of different ceramic coding sheets used for the component projects
Black and white negative. Roll not given, Frame 8, View of ceramic body sherds; N.D. during the Divide Cut Section Archaeological Testing And Data...
A series of aerial photos taken from 1947 to 1948 by the California Department of Forestry in Humboldt and Del Norte Counties.
- MAY23 2018 SAA Abstract Project Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- MAY18 Society for Historical Archaeology Abstract Project 2018 Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- MAY16 Transitions at the Center for Digital Antiquity Posted by Francis McManamon
- APR18 tDAR Turns Ten! Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- APR02 Society for American Archaeology 83rd Annual Meeting Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
USDI Bureau of Reclamation, Phoenix Area Office (PXAO): This collection contains archaeological information from investigations conducted or contracted for by the Phoenix Area Office (PXAO) of the Bureau of Reclamation. The digital information includes documents, data sets, and images. The digital files are organized into a number of sub-collections and organized generally according to the administrative and functional units administered by the PXAO. Included in the sub-collections are the results of investigations conducted in the past as well as research products for current investigations.