Aerial photograph;NA12555; taken by Joe Vogel, volunteer with The Racetrack Project, ca. 2010-2012
This coding sheet was generated by tDAR for taxon - VARCHAR 59668 column from Site 40CH37, TN, Faunal Dataset dataset (394445) on 7/28/16 9:38 AM
- APR18 tDAR Turns Ten! Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- APR02 Society for American Archaeology 83rd Annual Meeting Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- MAR30 tDAR Software Release (Quartz) Posted by Adam Brin
- JAN24 Research Data on the Development of Wealth Inequality Deposited in tDAR Posted by Francis McManamon
- JAN04 Digital Curator Job Opening at Digital Antiquity Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST), University of Arkansas: The Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST), located at the University of Arkansas, focuses on research, education, and outreach related to geoinformatics and geomatics. Specific areas of research in these fields include GIS, geospatial analysis and modeling, high density survey, enterprise spatial databases, remote sensing, digital photogrammetry, and geospatial data and model interoperability. CAST's research efforts involve new approaches to spatial data as well as the development of new methodologies for analysis of these data.