This is a technical report from an archaeological survey in the Yautepec Valley, in the Mexican state of Morelos. The report was submitted to the...
A series of aerial photos taken from 1947 to 1948 by the California Department of Forestry in Humboldt County.
2010 UTC Field School Gravestone Pictures
Photographs of lithic artifacts collected during the archaeological assessment of of Huntington Reservoir in Upper Wabash drainage in Huntington and...
- JUN12 tDAR/Center for Digital Antiquity Staff Highlight Posted by Lani Harrison
- JUN07 Digital Antiquity at the Arizona Historic Preservation Conference Posted by Lani Harrison
- MAY23 2018 SAA Abstract Project Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- MAY18 Society for Historical Archaeology Abstract Project 2018 Posted by Leigh Anne Ellison
- MAY16 Transitions at the Center for Digital Antiquity Posted by Francis McManamon
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST), University of Arkansas: The Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST), located at the University of Arkansas, focuses on research, education, and outreach related to geoinformatics and geomatics. Specific areas of research in these fields include GIS, geospatial analysis and modeling, high density survey, enterprise spatial databases, remote sensing, digital photogrammetry, and geospatial data and model interoperability. CAST's research efforts involve new approaches to spatial data as well as the development of new methodologies for analysis of these data.