No description specified.
1-6 (6 Records)
- Appalachian Corridor D - Phase II Archaeological Investigations, Wood County, West Virginia (2001)
- APPALACHIAN CORRIDOR D ; US 50 Ohio to I-77 in West Virginia : Geoarchaeological and Historic Mapping Investigation, Little Kanawha River Floodplain, Wood County, West Virginia (1998)
- Archaeological Assessment and Data Recovery of the Gallatin Sawmill at 36 Fa 428: the Eberhart Grist Mill, Dam, and Gallatin Sawmill (1995)
- A National Register Evaluation for the Harris Siding Run Site, Nicholas County, WV (2000)
- Phase II Archaeological Investigations in the Appalachian Corridor H Project Area - Management Summary, Section 3 (2001)
- Research Design and Management Plan for the St. Albans Archaeological Site (46KA27), Kanawha County, West Virginia (1998)