No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Cultural Pluralism and Persistence in the Colonial Sierra Sur of Oaxaca, Mexico: Three Case Studies (2018)
- Global Indigeneity in Southern Mexico and the Value of Social Archaeology (2016)
- Mortuary practices in the Nejapa region of Oaxaca, Mexico (2015)
- Preserving Oaxacan Foodways in the Face of Conquest: The Seed Bank at Cerro del Convento (2019)
- Sacred Worlds and Pragmatic Science in the Aftermath of Conquest: The Hidden Caves of Cerro del Convento (2017)