No description specified.
1-6 (6 Records)
- Farmer Priests: Capitalism, Slavery, and the Middle Atlantic Jesuit Mission (2019)
- "Household Stuffe sufficient to furnish plentifully 2 large houses": The Material World of Jesuit Plantations in Colonial Maryland (2020)
- Introduction: Jesuit Archaeology in the Americas (2019)
- Navigating the “’thorny theoretical thicket’”: Ethical codes and archaeological models under NAGPRA (2014)
- Reimagining Methods in Historical Zooarchaeology: Methods and Themes in Recent Literature (2016)
- "They were dying in such great quantity": An archaeology of human burials at Gloucester Point (2018)