No description specified.
1-6 (6 Records)
- In the Shadow of the Moor: An Archaeology of Pueblo Resistance in Colonial New Mexico (2015)
- Movement Encased in Stone: Revealing Ancestral Jemez Migration through Obsidian Source Provenience (2017)
- Religious Conversion and Social Networks in Seventeenth-Century New Mexico: A Case Study from Pecos Pueblo (2016)
- Second Thoughts on First Contacts in the American Southwest (2018)
- A Slow Burning Fuse: Spanish Colonialism, Franciscan Missions, and Pueblo Population Changes in Northern New Mexico (2019)
- Using Surface Archaeology to Estimate Ancestral Jemez Population Dynamics, AD 1300-1700 (2015)