University of California, Berkeley
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- The Forging of Communities at Colony Ross (1812-1841) in Northern California (2015)
- The Future of Archaeological Research on Public Lands: A Case Study from California (2018)
- Monumentality in the Hunter-Gatherer-Fisher Landscapes of the Greater San Francisco Bay, California (2016)
- The Study of Indigenous Landscape and Seascape Management Practices in Central California: A Synthesis of Recent Findings (2019)
- The Use of Ancient DNA to Investigate Change in Vole Populations during the Past 7,000 years: Implications for Past Land Management Practices (2019)