University of Georgia
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Charleston, South Carolina (USA): A Case Study in Using Fish as Evidence of Social Status (2016)
- Colonial Subsistence Strategies: Resource Use in English Charleston and Spanish St. Augustine (2014)
- FINAL PROJECT REPORT: WOODLAND SEASONALITY ON THE NORTHERN COAST OF THE GULF OF MEXICO (2013)
- Rare Animals at a Mississippian Chiefly Compound: The Irene Mound Site (9CH1), Georgia, USA (2018)
- The Transect Survey at 30-something (2015)