university of alaska anchorage
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Beyond Broken Bones: The Value of Creating an Osteobiography when Analyzing Violence in the Past (2017)
- Cared for or Outcasts? The bioarchaeological analysis of two individuals with potential disabilities from Aztec Ruins (2015)
- A Line in the Sand: Bioarchaeological interpretations of life along the borders of the Great Basin and Southwest. (2016)
- Often the Victims, Occasionally the Aggressors: The Role of Women in Warfare and Raiding in the Ancestral Pueblo World (2019)
- Ritual for the Ancestors or Acts of Violence: Biocultural assessment of culturally modified human remains (2016)