University of Pittsburgh, Department of Anthropology
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Conceptualizing Eurasian Steppe Space, Place and Movement (2019)
- Exploring metallurgy at Stepnoye: the role of ceramics in the matte conversion process (2013)
- Geophysical and Geochemical Spatial Approaches to Early Copper Metal Production among Bronze Age Communities in the Southern Urals, Russia (2017)
- Reassessing Neolithic Settlement Patterning in Central Serbia through Geophysical and Geochemical Survey (2018)
- Redefining Subsistence Practices and Strategies at the Local and Micro-regional Scales in the Context of Late Prehistoric Trans-Eurasian Food Globalization (2015)