No description specified.
1-6 (6 Records)
- 3D Reconstruction of Early Spanish Colonial Hybrid Ceramics from Ciudad Vieja, El Salvador (2019)
- An Inscribed Flask from Tazumal: Historical Evidence for a Political Relationship between Copan and Western El Salvador (2016)
- Reassessing Classic Maya Identity and the Southern Edge of Mesoamerica (2018)
- Structure 4G1, Ciudad Vieja, El Salvador: A Sanctuary of Earth and Stone (2015)
- Three-Dimensional Scanning and Printing in Undergraduate Archaeology Education (2015)
- Witches and Aliens: How an Archaeologist Inspired Two New Religious Movements (2017)