Southern Methodist University
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Controlling for Carnivores and Shaft Fragmentation in Skeletal Element Analysis: Some Insights from Southern Idaho Cave Deposits (2015)
- Evaluating Chronological Hypotheses by Simulating Radiocarbon Datasets (2019)
- Evaluating Differential Animal Carcass Transport Decisions at Regional Scales using Bayesian Mixed-Effects Models (2019)
- Seasonal Bison Exploitation in North American Prehistory: A Probabilistic Approach Using Fetal Prey Osteometry (2017)
- A Systematic Approach to Quantifying Diversity in the Morphology and Spatial Distribution of Eastern Paleoindian Projectile Points (2019)