Desert Archaeology Inc.
No description specified.
1-7 (7 Records)
- Archaeological Investigations at El Dumpe, a Mid-Twentieth-Century Dump, and the Embankment Site, Tucson, Arizona (1997)
- Archaeological Investigations for the Roger to Ina Reclaimed Transmission Line Project, Pima County, Arizona (1998)
- Archaeological Monitoring of Excavations for the Rockhouse Habitat Project, Meddler Point, Tonto Basin Ranger District, Tonto National Forest, Gila County, Arizona (2004)
- Cultural Resources Survey for the SRP Southeast Valley Substation, Southeast of Queen Creek, Pinal County, Arizona (2007)
- The Fairbank Data Recovery Project: Prehistoric and Historic Era Excavations along the San Pedro River (2007)
- Material Cultures and Lifeways of Early Agricultural Communities in Southern Arizona (2005)
- Salt River Project, Kyrene Expansion Project, Technical Proposal (1999)