No description specified.
1-6 (6 Records)
- The Afterlife of the Discovery of a Lifetime: Preservation of the Maya Murals of San Bartolo, Guatemala (2019)
- The Black, The Red: A Study of Two Maya Mural Pigments from the Petén Region (2017)
- Chemical Indices as a Key to Context: The Use of pXRF to Reassemble Maya Mural Fragments from San Bartolo, Guatemala (2019)
- Quarrying, Cutting, and Shaping: A Look into the Lives of Ancient Maya Limestone Producers (2019)
- Revisioning the Relationship between Man and Jaguar: A Reassesment of the Olmec Paintings of Oxtotitlán, Guerrero, Mexico (2015)
- Sketching in the Shadows: Re-illustration of the Olmec Paintings of Oxtotitlán, Mexico (2016)