Field Museum of Natural History
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Early Worked Ochre in the Middle Pleistocene at Olorgesailie, Kenya (2016)
- Elemental composition of Iron Age glass beads from Myanmar (2015)
- External Standards for the LA-ICP-MS analysis of North American copper artifacts: looking at different approaches (2017)
- Making and Moving Pottery in the Northern Lake Titicaca Basin, Peru (2018)
- Pushing Boundaries in the Scientific Investigation of Glass: A New Project to Source Ancient Indian Glass (2018)