University of California, San Diego
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Establishing Chemical Signatures for Cabuza Style Pottery and the Tiwanaku Tradition Using Portable X-ray Florescence (pXRF) (2015)
- Examining Inter-regional Interaction in the Tiwanaku State (C.E. 500-1100) using 87Sr/86Sr Analysis of Building Material from a Provincial Ceremonial Center (2019)
- Laboring in Tiwanaku's Moquegua Colony: A Bioarchaeological Activity Indicator Comparison Using Population-Based and Life Course Approaches (2015)
- Looking for Invisible Makers Marks: The distribution of Formative Period sherds in adobes at the Omo M10A Tiwanaku temple (2016)
- Research on a Dog Burial from Rio Muerto, Peru (2015)