No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Horizontality Revisited: Evidence for 3,000 Years of Prehistoric Biocultural Continuity of Fisherfolk at Huanchaco, North Coast of Peru (2019)
- The Lives and Deaths of Moche Valley Children: What Endocranial Lesions Can Tell Us (2019)
- Those Who Came Before: Investigating Diet, Health and Mobility in the Moche Valley, 1800 BC – AD 200 (2016)
- To Live and Die in the City: Investigations of Health at the Huacas de Moche (2015)
- Violence among the Gallinazo: New Insights from Pampa la Cruz, Moche Valley (2018)