University of Wyoming
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Can Soil Microbial Community Composition Distinguish Indoor and Outdoor Spaces? (2019)
- Hell Gap Versus High Plains: A Comparison of Site-Specific and Regional Paleoindian Chronologies (2019)
- Modeling the Replacement of Atlatl by Bow Weaponry: Technological Learning Curves and Task Differentiation in Prehistory (2015)
- RADIOCARBON DATING OF TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSITIONS: FROM ATLATL TO BOW IN NORTHWESTERN SUBARCTIC CANADA (2017)
- Where the Buffalo Groan: Topographic Variables Governing the Placement and Spatial Organization of Wold Bison Jump, Wyoming (2016)