University of New Mexico
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- A Case Study in the Use of 3D Modeling for Hypothesis Generation and General Archaeological Illustration (2018)
- A GIS Analysis of Production Areas, Ritual Spaces, and Socioeconomics at the Mixed Inka-Local Administrative Center of Turi, Northern Chile (2017)
- Houses of Colonial Chiefly Authority: Local Elites in the Social Order of Mawchu Llacta, a Colonial Reducción Town in the Southern Highlands of Peru (2017)
- A Spatial Analysis of Surface Artifact Distributions at the Inka Administrative Site of Turi, Northern Chile (2015)
- A Three Dimensional Reconstruction of the Pueblo Bonito Mounds (2017)