University of New Mexico
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Analyzing Ancient Maya Settlement Patterns through the Geochemical Analysis of Obsidian Artifacts in Southern Belize. (2016)
- A Comparative Analysis of Settlement, Environment, and the Social Landscape at the Ancient Maya Centers of Uxbenká and Ix Kuku'il, Toledo District, Belize (2015)
- Household Distributions and Social Organization of the Ancient Maya in Southern Belize (2018)
- Predictive Modeling for Site Detection in Central New Mexico using Remotely Sensed Data on Phenology (2016)
- Settlement Development and Social Landscapes at the Classic Period Maya center Uxbenká (2017)