University of Wollongong
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- The central African Middle Stone Age in context: Comparisons of technological adaptations (2016)
- Is innovation always the solution? Examining non-specialized lithic technologies of the Malawian Middle Stone Age. (2016)
- The organisation of hornfels blade production during the Early Later Stone Age (ELSA) in the eastern Cederberg, Western Cape, South Africa (2017)
- Patterns in Robberg Tool Manufacture and Discard at the Open-Air Locality of Uitspankraal 9 Western Cape, South Africa (2019)
- Silcretes from Nearby Sources Display Different Responses to Rapid Heating: Implications for Models of Early Human Heat Treatment (2017)