University of Cincinnati
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Ancient Maya Quarries: Limestone, Chert and Lidar (2019)
- Ancient Water Collection and Storage in the Elevated Interior Region of the Maya Lowlands (2016)
- Investigations of Peri-Urban Settlement and Domestic Reservoirs: Research from Yaxnohcah, Campeche, Mexico (2017)
- Preliminary LiDAR Analysis and Excavation of Residential Water Features at the Ancient Maya Site of Yaxnohcah, Central Yucatan (2016)
- Using Lidar to Locate and Classify Ancient Maya Water Storage Features at Yaxnohcah, Campeche, Mexico (2017)