University of South Florida
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- The Archaeology of Indigenous-European Interaction at LaSoye 2, Dominica, a Sixteenth- to Eighteenth-Century Trading Settlement (2021)
- Free to Choose? Emancipation, Foodways and Belonging on Witherspoon Island (2019)
- Histories and Trajectories of Socio-Ecological Landscapes in the Lesser Antilles: Implications of Colonial Period Zooarchaeological Research (2016)
- Stable Isotope Analysis of Human and Animal Remains from Trent’s Plantation, Barbados, 17th through 19th Centuries (2019)
- Subsistence Economies at Morne Patate: A Zooarchaeological Analysis of a Colonial Plantation Landscape in Dominica (2017)