No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Housing and Living areas of the Enslaved and Free Servants at the Magens House Compound, St. Thomas (2016)
- Indigenous and Transcultural Implications in the "Seasoning" of Early 17th-Century Settlers of Barbados (2018)
- Small Scale Farming to Large Scale Sugar Production, Capitalism, and Slavery in Barbados (2014)
- Stable Isotope Analysis of Human and Animal Remains from Trent’s Plantation, Barbados, 17th through 19th Centuries (2019)
- Unraveling Global and Local Ceramic Production Networks: An LA-ICP-MS Analysis of Ceramics from Barbados, Jamaica, and Great Britain (2017)