No description specified.
1-6 (6 Records)
- The Archaeology of Conquest: Employing a Trans-conquest Approach to Interpreting Processes of Resistance and Incorporation (2014)
- Conversion and Revitalization in a Taki Onqoy Center of Highland Peru (Chicha--Ayacucho) (2016)
- Defining Identity during Revitalization: Taki Onqoy in the Chicha-Soras Valley (Ayacucho, Peru) (2017)
- The Gender(ed) Revolution: Female Priests and the Mary Magdalenas of the 16th Century Taki Onqoy Movement (Ayacucho, Peru) (2019)
- Revitalizing Native Practices in the Face of Colonialism: Taki Onqoy and Entanglement in the 16th Century (Ayacucho, Peru) (2018)
- A Wake of Change: Investigating Biocultural Interaction During the Early Colonial Period in the Central Andes, Peru (2017)