Michael W. Diehl
Desert Archaeology, Inc.
No description specified.
1-9 (9 Records)
- Archaeological Investigations at Blocks 139 and 159 in Barrio Libre, Tucson, Arizona (2003)
- Archaeological Investigations in 2007 and 2008 at the Mission and Mission Garden Loci of the Clearwater Site, AZ BB:13:6 (ASM), and the Santa Cruz River Westside Canals, AZ BB:13:481 (ASM), Tucson, Pima County, Arizona (2018)
- Archaeological Investigations of the Early Agricultural Period Settlement at the Base of A-Mountain, Tucson, Arizona (1997)
- Archaeological Investigations of the Tucson Pressed Brick Company, Tucson, Arizona (1996)
- Archaeological Testing of the Northeastern Corner of the Court Street Cemetery, AZ BB:13:156 (ASM), and the Excavation of Burial Features 36 and 37, Tucson, Pima County, Arizona (2013)
- Excavations in the Santa Cruz Floodplain: Further Investigations at Los Pozos (2007)
- Final Report on Phased Archaeological Data Recovery at the Boulder Bend Site, AZ W:16:7 (ASM)/AR-03-01-03-233 (ASNF), Arizona State Route 78, Greenlee County, Arizona (2009)
- Further Archaeological Investigations of the Rio Nuevo South Property, City of Tucson, Arizona (1996)
- Subsistence and Resource Use Strategies of Early Agricultural Communities in Southern Arizona (2005)