No description specified.
1-6 (6 Records)
- An evaluation of factors contributing to the preservation of mammalian remains in peat bogs: an archaeological perspective. Unpublished PhD. Thesis (2000)
- Palaeopathology of northwest European peat bog bodies: a very brief summary (1999)
- Piglets in the peat - why are they still there after several months? (1996)
- Piglets in the peat: experimental archaeology in the study of bog body preservation (1999)
- Potential factors which allow the preservation of mammalian soft tissue in peat bogs (1998)
- This Little Piggy Went to Cumbria, This Little Piggy Went to Wales: The Tales of 12 Piglets in Peat (2002)