Underwater Archaeology Service, Parks Canada
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- "Doubled with wood in every direction": The Hull Structure and Outfitting of a Royal Navy Ship of Polar Exploration (2013)
- "Hanging in shreds": HMS Investigator’s Copper Hull Sheathing (2013)
- Straddling the Shoreline: Parks Canada’s Near-shore Maritime Archaeological Inventories (2014)
- Three-Dimensional Structural Recording of HMS Investigator at 74° North (2013)
- "The White North Has Thy Bones": Sir John Franklin's 1845 Expedition and the Loss of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror (2016)