No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- African American Diaspora Archaeology and the National Park Service: Reflections on the Past and Goals for the Future (2016)
- Archaeologically Assembling The Full Picture of the Political-Economy of Late 18th Century Colonial Trade Relations on the Margins of Empire from the Bisc-2 Shipwreck Site. (2013)
- Archaeology of Pierre Metoyer’s 18th-Century French Colonial Plantation Site, Natchitoches, Louisiana (2016)
- The Slave Wrecks Project in National Park Units of St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands (2016)
- The Slave Wrecks Project: An Agenda, An Approach for the Maritime Archaeology of the Slave Trade (2016)