University of New Mexico
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- The Canids of Arroyo Hondo: a reanalysis (2017)
- Got meat?: Old World Animal Domesticates in Early Historic New Mexican Contexts (2014)
- Rebound, stress, persistence, or subsistence? The pre-Pueblo Revolt fauna from Isleta Mission Convento (2017)
- Stable Isotope Ratios from Modern and Archeological Fauna from Chaco Canyon, New Mexico (2017)
- Tracking Individual Raptors in the Archaeological Record Using Stable Isotope Analysis: Some Implications for the Study of Ritual Economies in New Mexico (2019)