Illinois State University
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Barrios de mulatos in the Izalcos Region of Colonial Guatemala (2018)
- Cream Wares of the Southeast Maya Periphery (2017)
- Principles of Cherokee Regionalization and Material Practices of the Pisgah Phase in the Trans-Appalachian Area (2017)
- Time, Place, and Community: Visualizing the Living Cherokee landscape (2017)
- Why Chocolate? An Historical Archaeology of Chocolate Producers and Consumers, Fifteenth to Eighteenth Century (2014)