Independent Researcher, United States of America
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- The Curious Case of Steamer City of Rockland: How Citizen Scientists are Helping Investigate Possible 100-year Old Misidentification (2020)
- Gimballed Beds and Gamming Chairs: Seafaring Wives aboard Nineteenth-Century Sailing Ships (2015)
- Seafaring Women in Confined Quarters: Living Conditions aboard Ships in 19th Century (2018)
- Shifting Sands: Evolving Educational Programming to Support Maritime Archaeological Research in Massachusetts (2018)
- Testing the Waters: Results of First Maritime Archaeology Field School in Massachusetts (2016)