Richard A. Fox, Jr.
No description specified.
1-9 (9 Records)
- 1978-79 Cultural Resource Investigations Along the Middle Sheyenne River Valley, Including Lake Ashtabula and a Portion of the Sheyenne River (1980)
- Archaeological Perspectives On the Battle of the Little Bighorn (1989)
- Archeological Insights into the Custer Battle (1985)
- Archeological Insights into the Custer Battlefield: An Assessment of the 1984 Field Season (1987)
- Cultural Resource Inventory of the Proposed Saskatchewan Intertie Transmission Line Right-Of-Way, Northwestern North Dakota (1980)
- Phase II Testing at a Prehistoric Site (32Ba418) At Lake Ashtabula (Sheyenne River), Barnes County, North Dakota (1982)
- Shoshone Project: a Final Investigative Report On the Archaeological and Historical Resources (1976)
- Site 32Sn102, Stutsman County, North Dakota, a Description and Analysis (1978)
- Souris Basin In Northeastern Plains Prehistory (1982)