Robert L. Humphrey, Jr.
No description specified.
1-8 (8 Records)
- Archaeological Study of the Upper and Middle Utukok River, Arctic Alaska: Preliminary Report (1965)
- Archaeology and History Along Alaskan Natural Gas Routes, (Volumes 1-2) (1975)
- Eurasian Paleolithic and Fluted Point Tradition: New Evidence from the American Arctic (1967)
- Occurrence of Tongue-Shaped Cores in Archaeological Assemblages from Northwest Alaska: Further Relationships With Eurasia (1968)
- Prehistory of the Utukok River Region, Arctic Alaska: Early Fluted Point Tradition With Old World Relationships (1966)
- Study of Archaeological and Historic Potential Along the Trans-Alaskan Natural Gas Pipeline Routes, Volume 1 (1975)
- Study of Archaeological and Historic Potential Along the Trans-Alaskan Natural Gas Pipeline Routes, Volume 2 (1975)
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline Section 4 (1975)