No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Archaeological Testing of Six Sites On the Nerco / Jim Bridger Mine Lease, Sweetwater County, Wyoming (1979)
- Continued Archeological Investigations at Well Pad #42 in the Big Sand Draw Oil Field, Fremont County, Wyoming: Flow Line Continuation (1980)
- Cultural Resource Inventory Along the Portions of Wyoming State Highway 240, Located in Lincoln County, Wyoming (1980)
- Cultural Resource Inventory of the Proposed Laramie River Station To Archer Sub-Station 345Kv Transmission Line (1979)
- Letter Report: Cultural Resource Survey of the Four Corners / Sundance Highway Right-Of-Way Rerouting and Borrow Pit Locations (1980)