Plains Electric Generation & Transmission Cooperative, Inc.
No description specified.
1-7 (7 Records)
- Archeological Survey of 12.8 Acres of Private Land North of Milan, Cibola County, New Mexico For Plains Electric Generation & Transmission Cooperative, Inc (1994)
- Archeological Survey of 49 Acres of Private Land Near the Ciniza Refinery, McKinley County, New Mexico For Plains Electric Generation & Transmission Co-Operative, Inc (1993)
- Cultural Resource Inventory of a 11.25 Mile Transmission Powerline Right-Of-Way Between Bluewater and Ambrosia Lake Substations, Cibola and McKinley Counties, New Mexico (1983)
- Cultural Resource Survey of the Plains Electric West Mesa To Bluewater 115 KV Transmission Line Bernalillo and Cibola Counties, New Mexico (1996)
- Cultural Resources Inventory of the Plains Electric Transmission Line From Elephant Butte To Deming, New Mexico (1985)
- Cultural Resources Inventory of the Proposed Plains Electric 115 KV Transmission Line Between the Springer Substation, Colfax County, and the Rosebud Substation Harding County, New Mexico and (1983)
- Technical Appendices: Ambrosia-Coronado 230kV Transmission Project Alternatives Evaluation and Macro Corridor Analysis (1991)