Anthro Research, Inc.
No description specified.
1-11 (11 Records)
- Archaeological Evaluation of the Concessioner's Dormitory, Lake Area, Yellowstone National Park (1978)
- Archaeological Investigations of the Crooked Coulee Site Complex (24LT25) Liberty County, Montana (1978)
- Archaeological Investigations of the Crooked Coulee Site Complex (24LT25), Liberty County, Montana (1978)
- Archaeological Salvage Excavations at a Prehistoric Indian Campsite (24YE344) in Yellowstone National Park (1973)
- Class III Intensity Cultural Resource Evaluations of Various Buried Telephone Line Corridors In the Counties of Carter, Custer, Fallon, and Prairie, In Southeastern Montana (1989)
- Cultural Resource Reconnaissance Evaluations of the Lake Sutherlin Dam Project, Meagher County, Montana (1989)
- Initial Cultural Resource Investigations of a Proposed 230-KV Transmission Corridor From Miles City, Montana To New Underwood, South Dakota (Draft Investigative Report) (1978)
- Letter Report Concerning Archaeological Investigations and Evaluations of the Proposed YCC Camp Construction Area at Mammoth, Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park (1977)
- Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative Report of August, 1989, Cultural Resource Evaluations of Canal and Wasteway Crossings. Addendum To Class III Cultural Resource Evaluations of Various Buried Telephone Line Corridors In the Counties of Carte (1989)
- Myers-Hindman Site: An Exploratory Study of Human Occupation Patterns In the Upper Yellowstone Valley From 7000 B.C. To A.D. 1200 (1976)
- Preliminary Cultural Resource Investigations On Approximately 250 Acres of Land Below Timber Dam, Montana (SE 1 / 4 of Section 3 and the SW 1 / 4 of Section 2, T29N, R5E) (Draft Investigative Report) (1977)