T. A. Witty, Jr.
No description specified.
1-7 (7 Records)
- Archaeological Field Work of the Kansas State Historical Society During the 1962 Summer Field Season (1962)
- Archaeological Investigations of the Hell Creek Valley In the Wilson Reservoir, Russell and Lincoln Counties, Kansas (1962)
- Comments On Proposed Burial Legislation (1989)
- Field Work In the Council Grove Reservoir (1964)
- Four Archaeological Sites of the Perry Lake, Kansas (1983)
- Preliminary Report On the Morris Site, 14MO314 (1962)
- Salvage Archaeology of the John Redmond Lake, Kansas: the Wiliamson, Balb and Dead Hickory Sites; The Gilligan Site; Human Skeletal Material From a Late Archaic Site in Kansas (1980)