Historic Annapolis, Inc.
No description specified.
1-13 (13 Records)
- An Annapolis Prospectus: for the Next 200 Years. . .
- Archaeological Excavations at the Hammond-Harwood House, Annapolis, Maryland (1985)
- Archaeological Excavations at the Retallick-Brewer House, Annapolis, Maryland (1984)
- Archaeology in Public: Maryland Anniversary Celebration, January 1 -- December 31, 1984 (1983)
- The Calvert Site, Annapolis, Maryland: Seed remains (1988)
- Exploratory Excavations at Hancock's Resolution, 1971: a Field Report (1972)
- Historic Sites Report: Reynolds Tavern, Church Circle, Annapolis, Maryland (1979)
- Initial Archaeological Testing at Wye House, Wye Island, Maryland (1989)
- The Paca House, Annapolis, Maryland: a Historical Archaeology Study (1967)
- Preliminary Analysis of Vertebrate remains from the Calvert Site in Annapolis, Maryland and a comparison with vertebrate remains from sites in South Carolina, Georgia, and Jamaica (1987)
- Programming Historic Preservation in Annapolis, Maryland
- Report on 4 Possible Archaeological Sites in Annapolis (1963)
- Restoration Plan for Reynolds Tavern (1977)