George I. Quimby, Jr.
No description specified.
1-11 (11 Records)
- Aboriginal Camp Sites On Isle Royale, Michigan (1939)
- Bayou Goula Site, Iberville Parish, Louisiana (1957)
- Indians before Columbus: Twenty Thousand Years of North American History Revealed by Archaeology (1947)
- Medora Site, West Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana (1951)
- Periods of Prehistoric Art in the Aleutian Islands (1945)
- Pottery from the Aleutian Islands (1945)
- Prehistoric Art of the Aleutian Islands (1948)
- Sidiron Lamp of Kamchatka As a Clue To the Chronology of the Aleut (1946)
- Skeletal Remains (1945)
- Tchefuncte Culture: An Early Occupation of the Lower Mississippi Valley (1945)
- Toggle Harpoon Heads from the Aleutian Islands (1946)